On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Thursday’s NewsHour:
- Senators grill the president’s counter-terrorism advisor John Brennan
- Then, the U.S. tightens its economic grip on Iran
- High school students focus on leadership skills
- The scandal rocking the Los Angeles archdiocese
- And, a new look at Rosa Parks’ life
While the above promo is written for the radio in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.