On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Monday’s NewsHour:
- Supreme Court justices consider an Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship for voter registration
- Then, the banking crisis in Cyprus as European Union leaders call for a tax on saving accounts
- Israel’s new governing coalition sworn in today
- From our Making Sen$e series, older workers in academic institutions
- And, a new grand plan for the GOP’s revival in 2016 and beyond
While the above promo is written for the radio in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.