On the PBS NewsHour Tonight
On Thursday’s NewsHour:
- President Barack Obama travels to Mexico with trade, security and immigration on the agenda
- The fight over access to emergency contraceptives continues as the Obama administration moves to appeal a federal ruling
- A bloody April for Iraq, where a wave of attacks has killed more than 700 people in the deadliest month in nearly five years
- Google’s Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen on their new book, “The New Digital Age,” and the intersection of technology and democracy
- Evidence of cannibalism from dire days of Jamestown
While the above promo is written for the radio in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.