For most Americans the primary issues of their day to day life do fall under the umbrella of the famous campaign phrase "it's the economy, stupid." But what those personal issues are vary widely from outsourcing to the housing boom to disappearing pension plans. They range from executive pay to the minimum wage.
Make use of NOW's coverage of the U.S. income and inequality to get the facts, brush up on the issues under debate and find out what's going on in YOUR neighborhood.
- The American Dream Family Income Volatility, Housing Boom or Bust? Americans and Credit
- Working in America Working Off-the-Clock, Job Migration, The Changing Shape of Employment
- Corporate Cultures CEO Salaries, Corporate Reform, Timeline of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Pension Time Pension Types, Pension Plan Problems
- Life on Low Wages The Minimum Wage, Hunger Insecurity, Income Disparity
- Debate Social Security Reform, Tax and Spending Priorities, Overtime Legislation, The New Bankruptcy Bill
- Resource Maps Employment and Hunger Help, State Budget Shortfalls