Car Tape Deck
A man thinks he may have inherited the first commercially produced automobile tape player in the U.S.
Even more fascinating is the possibility that the technology to produce this early tape player was stolen from the Nazis in a secret mission in the closing days of World War II.
Join History Detectives for a great American road trip, as they head to Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia to examine the clandestine world of high technology espionage and shed light on the little known story of how the U.S. gained the industrial upper hand following World War II.
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Harley Davidson Motorcycle Did this motorcycle see action in World War I?
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Wartime Baseball Is this baseball evidence of an unusual ballgame that took place during segregation?
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Lincoln Oath Was this note penned by Abraham Lincoln?
- Also in Season 4 Confederate Eyeglass Is this how southern sympathizers identified each other during the Civil War?
- Also in Season 3 George Washington Portrait Could this be an authentic portrait of the nation's first president?
- Related Investigation Theremin How did this strange instrument help spark a rock n’ roll revolution?
This is a place for opinions, comments, questions and discussion; a place where viewers of History Detectives can express their points of view and connect with others who value history. We ask that posters be polite and respectful of all opinions. History Detectives reserves the right to delete comments that don’t conform to this conduct. We will not respond to every post, but will do our best to answer specific questions, or address an error.