History Detectives tackles the case of a man who collects war munitions and has snapped up an item at an estate auction that looked like a Civil War-era weapon.
On closer inspection, and after consulting with other collectors, he decides he has a grave alarm, an explosive device meant to guard against grave robbers. Is this a grave alarm?
History Detectives unearths tales of body snatching and cadaver dissecting, unusual crimes and the most unlikely suspects.
- Also in Season 7 War Dog letter The military put great effort into a new War Dogs program during WWII. What went wrong on Cat Island?
- Also in Season 7 Civil War Bridge Has a new discovery rewritten Civil War history?
- Also with Wes Cowan Long Expedition Is this the site of the one of the most significant expeditions in the United States?
- Also in Season 7 Lubin Photos What do these photo albums reveal about the birth of the silver screen?
- Related Investigation Josh White Guitar What role did this guitar play in the transformation of the music industry in the 1960's?
- Related Investigation Survivor Camera Did this antique camera save a Polish Jew during the Holocaust?
This is a place for opinions, comments, questions and discussion; a place where viewers of History Detectives can express their points of view and connect with others who value history. We ask that posters be polite and respectful of all opinions. History Detectives reserves the right to delete comments that don’t conform to this conduct. We will not respond to every post, but will do our best to answer specific questions, or address an error.