He knows Anne Weston once designed windows for the famous American glass manufacturer Louis Comfort Tiffany. According to her daughter, Anne used to call this watercolor her favorite ‘window’ because she could see it every day.
Did this artwork ever become a Tiffany window?
History Detectives investigates.
- Also in Emerging Modern America: 1890-1930 Spybook What does this little black book reveal about spying on the home front during World War I?
- Also with Gwen Wright Frank Zappa Collage Is the artist who created this piece Frank Zappa?
- Related Investigation Survivor Camera Did this antique camera save a Polish Jew during the Holocaust?
- Also in Season 9 Florida Map How did this faded map help unlock the riches of the New World?
- Related Investigation Creole Poems Does this manuscript contain words of love or illegal acts of rebellion?
- Also in Season 9 Civil War Letters What can these letters reveal about a racially-charged massacre on a Civil War battlefield?
This is a place for opinions, comments, questions and discussion; a place where viewers of History Detectives can express their points of view and connect with others who value history. We ask that posters be polite and respectful of all opinions. History Detectives reserves the right to delete comments that don’t conform to this conduct. We will not respond to every post, but will do our best to answer specific questions, or address an error.