- Witch's House Season 1, Episode 3 Could this house have once belonged to a woman executed during the Salem Witch trials?
- Land Grant Season 3, Episode 10 How did an African-American win freedom and land so early in American history?
- Front Street Blockhouse Season 6, Episode 7 Did this unassuming house protect an American colony from attack almost 300 years ago?
- Galleon Shipwreck Season 7, Episode 2 Is this a piece of treasure from a Spanish galleon washed up on an Oregon beach?
- Florida Map Season 9, Episode 8 How did this faded map help unlock the riches of the New World?
- Powder Horn Season 10, Episode 9 Who is the man etched into this powder horn?