Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn
We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.