Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn
We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.