Video: Season 8
On the Road: The Flying Detective
Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.