Video: Season 8
On the Road: The Flying Detective
Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.