Season 8, Episode 5
Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.