Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning
An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.