Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.