Support provided by:
Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.