Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.