Video: Season 8
Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.