Video: Season 8
Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.