Video: Season 8
Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Textiles How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.