Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.