Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.