Support provided by:
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Web Extra: Bosko the Talk Ink Kid Watch the original animation of Bosko "the Talk Ink Kid", the first Looney Tune in 1930.
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.