Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.