Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.