Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.