Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Archive: Echo Satellite Watch the Echo inflation tests on May 4, 1960.