Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 10 WB Cartoons; Galvez Papers; Mussolini's Dagger
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Web Extra: A Theremin Performance Rob Schwimmer plays Waltz for Clara on his theremin.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- On the road: Elyse and the Theremin Elyse Luray on the road for Season 8.
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.