Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 9 Jackie Robinson All-Stars; Modoc Basket; Special Agent Five
- Season 8, Episode 2 Iwo Jima Map; Copperhead Cane; Theremin
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8, Episode 6 Korean War Letter; Diana; Lookout Mt. Painting
- Season 8, Episode 4 Barton Letter; Andrew Jackson's Mouth; Spybook
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: Gwen and the Lauste Film Diana Little gives advice on preserving home movies.
- Web Extra: Bosko the Talk Ink Kid Watch the original animation of Bosko "the Talk Ink Kid", the first Looney Tune in 1930.
- On the Road: The Flying Detective Go behind the scenes of the Cromwell Dixon airplane fabric story.
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
- Exclusive Interview: Alan Bean Watch Gwen's exclusive interview about Alan Bean's journey from astronaut to artist.