Video: Season 8
How to use textile analysis to identify and date a piece of fabric.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Season 8, Episode 7 St.Valentine's Day Massacre; G. Washington Miniature; Stalag 17 Portrait
- Season 8, Episode 8 Hot Town Poster; Face Jug; Lost City of Gold
- Season 8, Episode 5 Cromwell Dixon; Bartlett Sketchbook; Duke Ellington Plates
- Season 8: Episode 1 Space Boot; Satelloon; Moon Museum
- Season 8, Episode 11 Chicago Clock; Universal Friends; War Dogs
- Season 8, Episode 3 Lauste Film Clip; Baker's Gold; Transatlantic Cable
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Finger Printing Learn how fingerprinting technology has evolved; making matching fingerprints easier.
- Painting Analysis Find out how to tell if your painting is an authentic piece of artwork.
- Interview: Elyse and Howard Zinn We take a look back at Elyse Luray's conversation with Howard Zinn in 2006.
- Authentication Tips on how to authenticate a document by comparing handwriting.
- Web Extra: Bosko the Talk Ink Kid Watch the original animation of Bosko "the Talk Ink Kid", the first Looney Tune in 1930.
- Extended Interview: Baseball player Max Manning An interview from History Detectives Season One, with baseball player Max Manning.