Moon Museum Update: Searching for John F.
An update on our Moon Museum story asking viewers to help us solve the mystery of John F.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Japanese Cane, Revolutionary Telescope & I.W. Baker's... An internment camp cane, the spyglass that saw revolution and a rare gold rush relic.
- Civil War Letters, Aviation Fabric & African American... A story of two Civil War letters, mystery aviation autographs & a 1950s black comic book.
- 1775 Almanac, Exercise Records, Moon Museum A family diary of the Revolution, a 20s media fitness guru, and is Warhol art on the moon?
- Marion Carpenter Camera, Drug Smuggling Doll, Florida Map A first in White House photography, a doll used to smuggle drugs, an early map of Florida.
- Propaganda Leaflet,Tiffany Window & Spanish Civil War Eulogy Decoding a propaganda leaflet, the women behind Tiffany and a father's forgotten tribute.
- John Brown Spear, US Bullet in Siberia & Ronald McDonald... A spear from John Brown's raid, America's Siberian war and Ronald McDonald's first suit.
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Sergei Sikorsky Tukufu Zuberi speaks with the son of Igor Sikorsky, the Russian-born aviation pioneer.
- Yak Canutt: Devil Horse Clip In this clip from Devil Horse, stuntman Yak Canutt can be seen riding a horse.
- To Glove or Not To Glove? Find out how, when and why the History Detectives use gloves in their investigations.
- On the Road: A Tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse Wes Cowan goes on a tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse.
- Web Extra: Interview with Si Lewen History Detective Gwen Wright speaks with Si Lewen, a 92-year old veteran of Camp Ritchie.
- History Detective's Most Common Artifacts Find out why the most common History Detectives objects come from WWII.