To Glove or Not To Glove?
Find out how, when and why the History Detectives use gloves in their investigations.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- 1775 Almanac, Exercise Records, Moon Museum A family diary of the Revolution, a 20s media fitness guru, and is Warhol art on the moon?
- Japanese Cane, Revolutionary Telescope & I.W. Baker's... An internment camp cane, the spyglass that saw revolution and a rare gold rush relic.
- Propaganda Leaflet,Tiffany Window & Spanish Civil War Eulogy Decoding a propaganda leaflet, the women behind Tiffany and a father's forgotten tribute.
- Order of Leopold, Suffrage Pennant, WB Cartoon A medal of high honor, pivotal women's voting rights campaign, and unsung cartoon heroes.
- Chandler Tintype, Hollywood Indian Ledger, Harlem Heirs Slave in a Confederate Uniform, Hollywood Indian Payroll, Fighting for Harlem Land Rights.
- Top Secret Drone, Roosevelt's War Club & Clara Barton Letter A WWII prototype drone, a war memento for Teddy Roosevelt and a letter from Clara Barton.
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Unknown video
- History Detective's Most Common Artifacts Find out why the most common History Detectives objects come from WWII.
- TDR-1 Test Mission View footage from the TDR-1 test mission.
- On the Road: A Tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse Wes Cowan goes on a tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse.
- Moon Museum Update: Searching for John F. An update on our Moon Museum story asking viewers to help us solve the mystery of John F.
- Web Extra: Interview with Si Lewen History Detective Gwen Wright speaks with Si Lewen, a 92-year old veteran of Camp Ritchie.