To Glove or Not To Glove?
Find out how, when and why the History Detectives use gloves in their investigations.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Japanese Cane, Revolutionary Telescope & I.W. Baker's... An internment camp cane, the spyglass that saw revolution and a rare gold rush relic.
- John Brown Spear, US Bullet in Siberia & Ronald McDonald... A spear from John Brown's raid, America's Siberian war and Ronald McDonald's first suit.
- 1775 Almanac, Exercise Records, Moon Museum A family diary of the Revolution, a 20s media fitness guru, and is Warhol art on the moon?
- Club Continental, St. V-Day Massacre, Society Circus Program Underworld calling card, Gang massacre shotgun, and High Society in the Depression.
- Chandler Tintype, Hollywood Indian Ledger, Harlem Heirs Slave in a Confederate Uniform, Hollywood Indian Payroll, Fighting for Harlem Land Rights.
- Marion Carpenter Camera, Drug Smuggling Doll, Florida Map A first in White House photography, a doll used to smuggle drugs, an early map of Florida.
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: A Tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse Wes Cowan goes on a tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse.
- Unknown video
- History Detective's Most Common Artifacts Find out why the most common History Detectives objects come from WWII.
- On the Road: Eduardo goes sledding History Detective Eduardo Pagan goes sledding. It's all part of the job.
- McDonald's Commercials Watch some McDonald's commercials from the 1960s (no audio)
- Web Extra: Interview with Si Lewen History Detective Gwen Wright speaks with Si Lewen, a 92-year old veteran of Camp Ritchie.