Video: Season 9
History Detective's Most Common Artifacts
Find out why the most common History Detectives objects come from WWII.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Order of Leopold, Suffrage Pennant, WB Cartoon A medal of high honor, pivotal women's voting rights campaign, and unsung cartoon heroes.
- Japanese Cane, Revolutionary Telescope & I.W. Baker's... An internment camp cane, the spyglass that saw revolution and a rare gold rush relic.
- A Hero in Hawaii, Civil War Cannon & Stuntman Pioneer A WWII hero in Hawaii, the first shot of secession, and a stuntman who changed Hollywood.
- Top Secret Drone, Roosevelt's War Club & Clara Barton Letter A WWII prototype drone, a war memento for Teddy Roosevelt and a letter from Clara Barton.
- Propaganda Leaflet,Tiffany Window & Spanish Civil War Eulogy Decoding a propaganda leaflet, the women behind Tiffany and a father's forgotten tribute.
- 1775 Almanac, Exercise Records, Moon Museum A family diary of the Revolution, a 20s media fitness guru, and is Warhol art on the moon?
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- On the Road: Eduardo goes sledding History Detective Eduardo Pagan goes sledding. It's all part of the job.
- Fitness, Flappers and Phonograph Records Who was the man behind these 1920s exercise records? Did he pioneer media fitness?
- On the Road: A Tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse Wes Cowan goes on a tour of the Kennedy Farmhouse.
- Web Extra: Interview with Si Lewen History Detective Gwen Wright speaks with Si Lewen, a 92-year old veteran of Camp Ritchie.
- Extended Interview: Sergei Sikorsky Tukufu Zuberi speaks with the son of Igor Sikorsky, the Russian-born aviation pioneer.
- TDR-1 Test Mission View footage from the TDR-1 test mission.