Video: Season 9
History Detective's Most Common Artifacts
Find out why the most common History Detectives objects come from WWII.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- Chandler Tintype, Hollywood Indian Ledger, Harlem Heirs Slave in a Confederate Uniform, Hollywood Indian Payroll, Fighting for Harlem Land Rights.
- John Brown Spear, US Bullet in Siberia & Ronald McDonald... A spear from John Brown's raid, America's Siberian war and Ronald McDonald's first suit.
- Civil War Letters, Aviation Fabric & African American... A story of two Civil War letters, mystery aviation autographs & a 1950s black comic book.
- Japanese Cane, Revolutionary Telescope & I.W. Baker's... An internment camp cane, the spyglass that saw revolution and a rare gold rush relic.
- Order of Leopold, Suffrage Pennant, WB Cartoon A medal of high honor, pivotal women's voting rights campaign, and unsung cartoon heroes.
- 1775 Almanac, Exercise Records, Moon Museum A family diary of the Revolution, a 20s media fitness guru, and is Warhol art on the moon?
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- Extended Interview: Sergei Sikorsky Tukufu Zuberi speaks with the son of Igor Sikorsky, the Russian-born aviation pioneer.
- On the Road: Eduardo goes sledding History Detective Eduardo Pagan goes sledding. It's all part of the job.
- Face Jug Investigation Update Learn what contributor April Hines learned about her face jug after the HD investigation.
- Moon Museum Update: Searching for John F. An update on our Moon Museum story asking viewers to help us solve the mystery of John F.
- Roosevelt's 1912 Campaign Silent footage of Teddy Roosevelt campaigning in Fargo, North Dakota on September 6, 1912.
- Web Extra: Interview with Si Lewen History Detective Gwen Wright speaks with Si Lewen, a 92-year old veteran of Camp Ritchie.