HDSI - Civil War Sabotage?
The steamship Sultana exploded without warning one night in 1865, killing 1,800 people.
Explore More Video: Full Episodes
- HDSI - Who Killed Jimmy Hoffa? Notorious teamster boss Jimmy Hoffa disappeared without a trace in 1975. Was he murdered?
- HDSI - Texas Servant Girl Murders Before Jack the Ripper, a serial killer walked the streets of Austin, Texas.
- HDSI - The Disappearance of Glenn Miller In 1944, bandleader Glenn Miller boarded a plane for Paris and was never seen again.
Explore More Video: Web Exclusives
- History Detectives Special Investigations Preview The detectives are back solving the biggest mysteries in American history!
- Deleted Scene: Swing Kids in Hamburg London professor Les Back tells Tukufu about WWII-era Germany's underground jazz scene.
- Deleted Scene: Wartime Contradictions London professor Les Back tells Tukufu about segregation of black soldiers during WW II.