- game board for each player – print out here
- number card sheet – print out here
- a few page protector sheets
- dry erase marker
- regular marker
- cotton balls ( at least 24 for 2 players)
How to Prepare the Activity
- Start by printing out the sheets.
- Next write out numbers or equations on the number cards. For my daughter we did numbers and for my son I did equations like 2+3 and 4+5 instead of saying 5 and 9.
- Cut them out.
- Slide the game board into a page protector and voila it’s dry erase!
- Write the numbers on the snowflakes. Remember for equations you are writing the sum or difference not the equation.
Time To Play
When you are done one game you can erase the numbers with the snowballs and start again.
My son was super pumped that I added some multiplication to his game. I am just excited that math is fun for them and will keep finding new ways to keep it fun.
How do you make math fun at your house? Share your tips below !