Summer Camp means fun and this math activity is definitely that! You have probably seen marshmallow poppers before but have you ever used them for math? This simple activity turns these fun DIY toys into tools for learning.
What You Will Need
- marshmallow poppers ( follow these instructions to make your own).
- a measuring tape
- a clipboard , pencil, and paper.
How to Set Up The Activity
- Start by stretching out your measuring tape
- Write out a simple chart on the paper to record the distances.
- Have your child stand at the end of the measuring tape and shoot.
- See how far it went and record the number on your clipboard.
- For more math you can make predictions or add the distances up for a total number like we did.
More Adventures In Learning