- cookie sheet – I grabbed ours for less than a dollar at the discount store!
- number magnets
- a permanent marker
How to Set Up The Activity
- Pop the number magnets on the back of the sheet in order.
- Trace around them with the marker and add the word underneath the digit.
- Set up the puzzle for your child to use.
- When all the numbers are matched up, count!
- Take the 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 away and skip count by 2
- Count down from 10.
- Spell the number names out loud and have your child identify the matching number.
More Adventures in Learning