Have you traveled the world with your children? Most of us haven’t. I am presently across the country from our home with my kids but I am still a few years off of braving a transatlantic flight and jet lag with my little travelers. But I do love exploring the world through books and maps with them. This simple geography game can be used with a state or country map. We prefer to go global!
What You Will Need
- a globe or detailed map
- a clip board with paper and a marker or two
How to Set It Up
- Write the alphabet on the paper.
How to Play
- Spin the globe and randomly place your finger on the globe to stop it.
- Look for the closest place starting with the letter A.
- Write it down on your paper.
- Repeat for letters B through Z !
- It’s fun with a group. Taking turns helps to keep the game fun and fresh all the way to Z!
More Adventures In Learning