- A beach to find some shells, if you are landlocked the dollar store has great shells!
- A container to collect them
- Watercolor paints and something to protect your table.
How to Set It Up
- Come home and wash the shells.
- Let dry.
- Set the shells on a paper towel or cardboard to protect your table.
Time To Paint
- Try not to worry about colors being mixed.
- Talk all about where each shell was found, how they look before and after you paint.
- Use a dry paper towel and dab the paints if they start all turning to brown.
More Adventures In Learning