ABCs & 123s Birthday Party
Cookie Decorating Station
Set up a fun cookie station with all the ingredients to keep your guests amused—icing, sugar cookies that you bake in advance, and some colorful sprinkles. It's a super fun and totally practical party activity. Plus, it means less work for parents!
- sugar cookies in the shapes of letters and numbers
- printable cookie station sign (pdf)
- sugar sprinkles
- icing tubes—much easier and less messy than icing you make
- disposable spoons, plates
- Print and frame the cookie sign so your guests know what to expect.
- Display your sugar cookies on a pedestal stand. For a cute touch, tie cookies with baker's twine.
- Place different-colored sprinkles into small bowls or baking cups.
- Provide icing tubes, spoons and plates so little guests can decorate their own edible masterpieces!