ABCs & 123s Birthday Party
CD Case Alphabet Cube
This decor centerpiece uses old CD cases. Combined with party balloons, it adds height and a touch of whimsy to the birthday table, and provides a colorful and decorative backdrop for photos.
- alphabet cube printable (pdf)
- old CD cases with inserts removed
- balloons and foam letters and numbers
- hot glue and glue gun
- fishing line or string and balloon weight (not shown)
- Print and cut out the alphabet cube designs. Insert each cutout into a CD case.
- Glue two CD case ends together to start making a cube. Glue all four sides together. Add a printout to each sides of each CD.
- Blow up balloons and tie together with the fishing line or string. Use a balloon weight to display the balloons inside the CD cubes.
- Use hot glue to decorate the balloons with foam letters and numbers.