Art Birthday Party
Handprint Art Craft
- Squeeze your washable finger paint (about the size of a silver dollar) onto the cardboard palette and flatten your hand over the top, moving in a circular motion until the entire palm of your hand is covered.
- Place your flattened palm onto blank white space on the Mommy/Daddy & Me printable and then quickly lift off, being careful to hold the edge of the paper down so that you can easily remove your hand without the paper sticking to it.
- Allow to dry.
- Repeat step 2 with your child's hand, using a different paint color than the one you used for your hand, and place their handprint directly over the palm of yours.
- Hang the artwork to dry with clothespins along a bright ribbon or string. This also makes for an excellent party decoration.
- Once the handprint craft is completely dry, place the prints in the painted frames from the Decorated Frames craft and let your guests take them home!