Art Birthday Party
Paint Swatch Banner
- assorted rainbow of paint swatches from your local hardware store
- paper cutter or scissors
- craft knife
- twine, yarn, or ribbon (to hang your banner)
1. Measure the width of your paint swatch (mine was 5 inches) and then pencil in a small dot halfway across (mine was 2.5 inches).
2. On your paper cutter, using the pencil dot as a guide, cut triangles out of your paint swatch.
3. With a craft knife, make a small slit on either side of the top of the triangle.
4. Insert the ribbon/yarn/twine through the slits and thread each triangle across the ribbon, forming a banner.