Art Birthday Party
Popsicle Art Easel
- Popsicle sticks (5 per stand)
- glue gun and hot glue sticks
- a sheet of heavy card stock
- With scissors, cut a small Y shape out of the card stock, matching the width of the Popsicle sticks.
- Place a line of glue along each leg of the Y shape, firmly attaching Popsicle sticks to create a large Y.
- Hot glue two of the Popsicle sticks on top of the other (when you place your food label on top of it, you will want the easel to be thick enough to hold the paper.
- Attach the two popsicle sticks crosswise to form the base of the easel. Prop the easel into place and add the printables for your food labels.