Art Birthday Party
Rainbow Frame Stand
- 6 assorted frames in different shapes and sizes (Buy the lightest wood available—they will need fewer coats of paint.)
- colorful acrylic paints
- glue gun and hot glue, wood glue, or all-purpose craft glue
- Paint your frames in the colors of the rainbow. Use as many coats as you would like until you achieve the bright results you are after. Tip: If you have a frame that is too dark and not picking up the color well, paint it with a primer or white paint first and then use the color over that coat. You will achieve the brightest results that way!
- Lay out your frames in different configurations until you are satisfied with the shape.
- Glue the frames on top of each other, making sure they are lying as flat as possible. You’ve now created a colorful, eye-catching artwork in minutes!