Art Birthday Party
Crayon Favor Bucket
- plastic cups or mini metal buckets
- glue gun and hot glue
- wired ribbon
- assorted rainbow candies
- Thank You favor tags
- Using the glue gun, place a long strip of glue in a vertical stripe along the plastic cup.
- Attach a crayon and hold for a few seconds, allowing the glue to dry. Continue around the cup until you have crayons covering the entire radius.
- Measure a piece of wire ribbon to form an arc (the handle of the bucket) over the top of the cup and cut.
- Add a piece of tape to either end and attach both ends of the ribbon to the inside of the cup. Tip: try to keep the contents of your cup light, and if you are filling it with something on the heavier side (not recommended), make sure you use plenty of tape to adequately secure the handle, or else the ribbon will detach when the bucket is picked up.
- Fill your crayon bucket with a fun and colorful candy favor of your choice.
- Print the Thank You favor tags and attach them with some colorful twine or ribbon.