Arthur Birthday Party
Clip the Bow Tie on Arthur
- printable pieces to create a large picture of Arthur (available as a PDF)
- a light scarf or blindfold
- double-sided tape (or rolled pieces of regular tape)
- regular tape
- Print all nine pieces of Arthur's picture.
- Cut the bow ties out of the first page. (You may want to print or copy this page several times so you have enough bow ties for everyone.)
- Tape the other pages together to create a giant poster of Arthur.
- Tape the poster to the wall.
- Stick double-sided tape to the back of each bow tie.
How to Play:
- Blindfold a player.
- Give the player a bow tie.
- Place the player approximately 3 feet away from the poster.
- Spin the player 3 times. (Skip this step for younger children.)
- The player walks toward the wall, and tries to stick the bow tie to the right spot on the poster. (Guide the player if he or she is going dangerously off course!)
- The player who sticks the bow tie closest to the correct spot is the winner!