Book Birthday Party
- craft glue
- floral wire
- assorted pipe cleaners
- assorted pom-poms
- googly eyes
- mini clothespins
- With the scissors, cut a 7-inch piece of floral wire.
- Loop one end of your floral wire and twist the loop around until the loop is secured tight.
- At the open end of the wire, have your little party guest string different colors of craft pom-poms to make a bookworm about 4-5 inches long.
- Create another loop at the open end of the floral wire and twist this again the loop is secured, so that the pom-poms remain in place on either end of the floral wire.
- Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner and wrap it around the first pom-pom at one end of the bookworm to create the antennae. Curl the two ends of the pipe cleaner.
- Have the little ones attach two googly eyes with craft glue.
- Cut a small piece of red pipe cleaner and attach it to the front of the first pom-pom, below the eyes, to create the mouth.
- Apply a thin strip of craft glue to the side of a mini clothespin and attach it to the bottom front of the bookworm, making sure the clip of the clothespin is facing down.
- Once the bookworms are dry, let each little party guest attach their creation to the front of their clothing to show off all their hard work!