Book Birthday Party
- assorted decorative cardstock
- stickers or washi tape
- mini pom-poms
- assorted paint
- yarn or ribbon
- library sign printable (pdf)
- Print several copies of the library sign printable and cut around the black line provided.
- Glue the cut-out printable to the front of a large square of posterboard.
- Using pencil erasers as stamps, have the party guests make small polka dots of paint on the poster board around the printable.
- Cut out shapes using the cardstock and scissors and glue to the poster board as well.
- Have the little ones add mini pom-poms, stickers, washi tape, etc., to decorate and personalize their library signs.
- Write or have your child write their name on the front of the printable.
- Cut a long piece of yarn and attach it with tape to the back of the poster board, then send your party guests home with a fun keepsake to hang above their home libraries!