Book Birthday Party
Book Cupcake Toppers
- scissors or paper cutter
- craft glue
- old book (from thrift or dollar store)
- cupcake topper (pdf)
- Print several copies of the cupcake topper printables and cut the "books" out with scissors or a paper cutter.
- Fold each cutout in half to create the cover of the book.
- Place a small dab of glue at the top of your toothpick and adhere it to the inside bottom spine of the book cover.
- Tear several book pages from your old book and cut pages for the cupcake topper books, 3.5 by 2 inches.
- Fold the book page pieces in half.
- Place a thin strip of glue along the folded crease of one book page piece and adhere it to the front of another book page piece to create the inner four pages of the book cupcake topper. Repeat this step until you have enough page sets to fill all of your book covers.
- Apply glue to the back of each book page set and stick it inside a book cover, centering it along the spine and over the top of the adhered toothpick.
- Insert the toothpicks into cupcakes, small sandwiches, or whatever treats you have on your table for a fun and colorful way to carry out your book party theme!