Book Birthday Party
- heavy cardstock in assorted colors
- scissors or a paper cutter
- mini clothespins
- paint pen or marker
- yarn or twine
- old book, newspaper, or magazine
- Tear several pages from the inside of the book (you will need about two pages per book) for the garland.
- With the scissors or paper cutter, cut the heavy cardstock into rectangles, about 6 inches by 5 inches.
- Trim the torn book pages with your scissors or paper cutter into 5 by 4.25-inch rectangles.
- Fold the 4.25-inch side of the book pages in half.
- Fold the 5-inch side of each cardstock rectangle in half as well.
- With your marker or paint pen, add a fun design and title to the front of your cardstock "book" cover.
- Set the folded book pages inside the book cover and clip the book to a piece of yarn or twine, strung over your party table.
- Attach as many "books" as you need to add color and whimsy to your book-themed birthday party!