Book Birthday Party
- graham crackers
- assorted candy melts
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- icing writers
- Break the graham crackers into squares of two and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the package and coat the graham crackers (you will need two crackers per cookie).
- While the candy sets, mix the powdered sugar and butter in a medium bowl at low speed until blended, then increase to medium speed for three minutes. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream and continue to beat on medium speed for another minute.
- Spread the frosting on the inside of the graham cracker book cover, gradually thickening the frosting as you work your way from the spine of the cookie book to the edge with the pages.
- Sandwich two of the graham crackers together and decorate the front with a book title, using your icing writers.