Book Birthday Party
- large flour tortillas
- assorted lunch meat
- assorted cheese slices
- mayonnaise and/or mustard
- food-safe markers
- knife and cutting board
- Lay out two sandwich-sized pieces of cheese side by side at the center of a large flour tortilla.
- Cut the tortilla around the cheese, making it into a large rectangle and leaving a quarter inch margin on each side. Put the cheese aside.
- Cut the lunch meat to the same size as the cheese slices.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise or mustard on the flour tortilla.
- Layer five or six slices of cheese and lunch meat inside, to form the pages of the book sandwich.
- Fold the flour tortilla book cover closed and decorate the outside with the food-safe markers, creating book titles and designs to match your book-themed party table.