Wooden Spoon Chefs
- wooden spoons
- white card stock
- googly eyes
- assorted yarn colors
- red and black paint pens or permanent markers
- red ribbon
- Glue two googly eyes to the flat side of a wooden spoon.
- Draw on a nose and a mouth with the black and red markers or paint pens.
- Cut eight pieces of yarn in various lengths to make the hair. You will need four pieces of yarn per side.
- Glue the yarn “hair” to the sides of the wooden spoon “head.”
- Cut a 5-inch piece of ribbon and tie it around the top of the wooden spoon handle, making the chef’s red scarf. Cut two triangular divots out of both ends of the ribbon.
- Cut out the shape of a chef hat from the white card stock.
- Fold the bottom portion of the chef hat into a crease.
- Glue the chef hat on top of the Wooden Spoon Chef’s head. The kids will have a wonderful time adding all sorts of hair and facial expressions to personalize their little chef!