Chalkboard Food Signs
- cereal box
- chalkboard paint
- glue gun
- Cut the cereal box into as many equal rectangles as food labels you need.
- Paint the rectangles with chalkboard paint and allow them to dry.
- Divide up your clothespins (two per food label sign) and hot glue each pair together at the thinnest ends to form an open triangle.
- Glue the triangle to the bottom back of the chalkboard rectangle, pointy side up.
- Write "Today’s Special" on the front of the chalkboard and list each of your menu items on a sign to place around your "Chef Party" table!