- assorted cupcake liners in party colors
- yarn needle
- glue or glue gun
- Cut a piece of yarn a few inches longer than you want your bunting to be and tie a knot at one end.
- Thread the needle with the other end of the yarn. Poke the tip of the needle through the center of each cupcake liner. Stack five or so in a row in the same direction, then switch directions, alternating colors and sizes. After every 20 liners, tie a knot in the yarn to hold the liners in place once you hang the bunting.
- Once you have achieved the length you would like, hang it up over your party table, fluffing and adjusting the liners to create a fun and whimsical chef-themed party decoration!
- Cut a piece of yarn a few inches longer than you would like your bunting to be.
- Fold the cupcake liners in half, pressing them down so that they will lie flat over the yarn. (You can press them in a book overnight, if desired.)
- Place a line of glue in the fold of each cupcake liner and hang it over the yarn, then adhere the bottoms together with a few more dots of glue.
- Continue to add cupcake liners, about an inch and a half apart, until you reach the desired length of bunting.