DYI Starburst Mirror
Hot glue plastic silverware on the back of the mirror.
- assorted round mirrors (we used a 12-inch candle base mirror from the craft store)
- plastic silverware
- glue gun and glue sticks or craft glue
- sawtooth picture hangers
- On the back of the mirror, hot glue the handle ends of four forks, facing outward, at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions around the mirror. Add four more forks centered between the ones already glued on.
- Alternate knives and spoons in the remaining spaces (four of each) until your mirror is completely wrapped around with the silverware.
- Adhere the sawtooth picture hanger to the top center of the back of the mirror with glue. Hang on a small nail or tack behind your party table for a clever and fun backdrop!