Chef Cookie Pops
- vanilla wafers
- large marshmallows
- cookie sticks
- white candy melts
- chocolate and yellow candy melts
- mini M&Ms
- colored icing writers
- fruit roll-ups
- two plastic sandwich or pastry bags
- kitchen shears
- Heat white candy melts in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until completely melted.
- Spread a dollop of candy melt on the back, flat side of a vanilla wafer and add a cookie stick to the center bottom of the wafer. Spread another dollop of candy melt on another vanilla wafer and sandwich the two cookies together, allowing the candy to harden.
- Put a few tablespoons of the melted candy into a small sandwich or pastry bag and cut a tiny corner off the bottom. Make two small dots of candy melt and add two mini M&M eyes to the chef pop.
- With icing writers, draw a nose and mouth on the chef pop face.
- Heat the brown and yellow candy melts in separate bowls in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until the candy is melted. Add hair by dipping the two sides and top center of the chef pop into the chocolate candy melt. Repeat the above step with yellow candy melt for color variation. Allow the candy to harden.
- Slice two large marshmallows into thirds and set aside four of the slices. Cut a round hat bottom out of each of the four slices.
- Using the white candy melt mixture, attach one of the sliced marshmallows to the top of the chef cookie pop to create the chef hat base.
- Adhere two slices of the remaining marshmallow together (on their flat sides) with candy melt and the final, fourth slice of marshmallow across top of those. Adhere this piece to the top of the chef hat base.
- Cut a piece of fruit strip about an inch long. Twist it around the base of the cookie pop to create a scarf. Now you have a delightful dessert for your cooking-themed party!