Chef Hat Candy Apples
- small apples
- white candy melts
- kitchen shears
- wax paper
- Insert the pointed end of a skewer into the bottom center of an apple.
- Heat the candy melts in the microwave, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds, until all of the candy is melted thoroughly. Add a drop of vegetable oil if the candy is overheated and needs to be thinned out. Dip the apple into the melted candy, spinning it until the entire apple is coated.
- With a pair of kitchen shears, slice a marshmallow into thirds. Add a dollop of melted candy to the bottom edge of two of the slices and stick the third marshmallow on top of them. Allow the candy to harden.
- Add another dollop of melted candy to the bottom of the marshmallow trio, then place the marshmallows on top of the candy-coated apple, allowing the candy to harden as above.
- Place these mini chef hats on your party table for a fun and delicious snack!