- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup¼
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- plain cupcakes
- assorted toppings (sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, coconut, etc.)
- Combine powdered sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and milk into a large bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Unwrap cupcakes and place them out on your party dessert table alongside the cupcake fondue and assorted toppings.
- Have party guests dip the tops of the cupcakes into the fondue. Spark the little chefs’ creativity by encouraging them to decorate their cupcakes with the toppings.