- ½ cup flour
- jar of pizza sauce
- tube of ready-to-bake pizza crust
- 2 sticks butter
- ¼ cup minced garlic cloves
- 2½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle flour on your working surface and roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch square.
- Spread the top of the pizza dough with pizza sauce and top with cheese.
- Roll the pizza dough into a long tube.
- Cut the tube into inch-thick slices and place the slices on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven about 10 minutes, then pull the pizza slices out and top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Put the slices back in the oven and bake for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Insert a skewer into the center edge of each pizza roll.
- For the garlic dipping sauce, melt the butter over low heat in a large saucepan. Add minced garlic and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Place your pizza pops on your Chef Party table along with the garlic butter dipping sauce (you can also serve with ranch dressing or pesto) for a delicious and fun-from-the-kitchen treat!