Clifford Birthday Party
Clifford Fortune Teller
How to Prepare:
- Print out one Clifford fortune teller and one instruction sheet for each child.
How to Make It:
- Help the children cut out their fortune tellers (for young children, cut these out ahead of time).
- Follow the instructions and diagrams on the printable instruction sheet to build the fortune tellers.
- Once the fortune teller is built, have the kids carefully slide their thumbs and forefingers under the outer-squares with Clifford, T-Bone, Cleo, and Emily on them.
- Move the fortune teller back and fourth to play. Now the kids are ready to tell fortunes!
How to Play:
- While holding the fortune teller, ask someone to select Clifford, T-Bone, Cleo or Emily.
- Open and close the fortune teller as you spell out the character's name.
- When the name has been spelled out, keep the fortune teller open, revealing 4 of the inner-flaps. Have the player select one of the images on the inner flaps.
- Either open and close the fortune teller while spelling out the name of the character in the image OR open and close it as many times as the number under the image.
- Have the player select another image (or number) out of all that are now visible on the inner flaps. Lift that flap. The Birthday Fortune is revealed!