Clifford Birthday Party
This game is Clifford's version of a scavenger hunt. Children search for colorful Clifford paw prints with different point values.
- multi-colored paw prints (PDF)
- small paper bags or bowls
How to Prepare:
- Print out the sheets of multi-colored paw prints and cut them out.
- Hide the paw prints around the party room. They can all be in sight but placed on or near an object of like color so that they are camouflaged.
How to Play:
- Give each child a bag or bowl in which to collect their paws.
- Set a timer for three minutes or so. Have all the children start at the same place in the party area. Shout "Ready, Set, PAWS!" and blow a dog whistle to start the hunt. (You can find small plastic whistles at most party supply stores.)
- When the time is up, the player with the most PAW points wins!
- You can give all players a "dog" whistle as a prize, and the winner can get a "dog" whistle on a "leash" (a ribbon to hang the whistle from his or her neck).