Clifford Birthday Party
Clifford's Birthday Crown
- printable Clifford crown decorations (PDF)
- colorful construction paper or card stock (one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet per child)
- tape or school glue
- crayons or markers
How to Prepare:
- Print one sheet of crown decorations per child.
- Fold each piece of construction paper or card stock into thirds lengthwise. Cut along the folds to get three equal strips.
- Tape the strips together to form a long band. This will be the headband for the crown. Make one band per child.
How to Make It:
- Measure the band around each child's head and cut off excess paper.
- Help the children cut out the Clifford crown decorations (for young children, cut these out ahead of time).
- Have each child use a crayon or marker to write his or her name on the bone under Clifford's head (for young children you'll have to write their names for them).
- Place the bands flat and have the children glue or tape the decorations onto their bands. The Clifford image with the child's name should go in the middle of the band. Allow the band to dry if glue is used.
- Adjust the band around each child's head so it fits comfortably. Tape or glue the band together.
- The Clifford Birthday Crown is now ready to wear and enjoy!