Clifford Birthday Party
Pin the Tag on Clifford
- Clifford poster pieces and tags (PDF)
- tape (double-sided or regular)
- scarf to use as a blindfold
How to Prepare:
- Print out the four poster pieces and tape them together. Hang the poster on the wall at a height that is comfortable for the sizes of the party guests.
- Cut out enough tags so that each player has one. Write a different child's name on each tag. Place a small piece of double-sided tape on the back of the tags (or roll regular tape into a ring with the sticky side out).
How to Play:
- The players will take turns trying to pin their tags on Clifford in the correct spot (noted on poster).
- At each turn, blindfold the player and spin him or her around three times (you can skip the spinning step for very little players). Then point the player in the direction of Clifford.
- The player who gets his or her tag closest to the correct spot wins!